



Alex had to go up sledding with the youth one Saturday, so I figured we would all go so we could spend time with him and have fun together. It was a long walk from the car to the hill so Eddie helped out carrying Charly.


Max had fun just sliding down the hill on his butt!
Charly didn't like it all that much, but she was a good sport. On the "sled ride" back to the car, she fell asleep in the sled. We carefully layed her, sled and all in the back of the car where she proceeded to sleep for over and hour!
It was a beautiful sunny day and we had a ball together!
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Sledding on Mt. Hood
Posted by Julie at 11:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Very nice! Now you can give me pointers on my blog that I only post to 4 times a year. :0) I love your side profiles...especially spiderman!
so very fun. wish we could be there. Charly looks so fun!
What a great lookin' family. Nice photos, nice website, great captions. I wish you all well.
Post a Comment